Private Prenatal Khalsa Way Yoga
Are you having a hard time making it to class but know how important yoga is for you and your pregnancy? Wah teaches one-on-one private classes. Although she is a big believer in building community through group prenatal yoga classes, she also knows the reality that many moms work and cannot make it to a studio when classes are offered. There is no better time to invest in the wholeness and growth of your child then when he or she is in your womb. Having a calm, peaceful and loving environment for your baby to grow will show when they are born. Khalsa Way Prenatal Yoga also helps with birth and becoming a conscious parent.
Why Khalsa Way is different then other types of prenatal yoga.
- We focus on creating a loving vibration for baby to grow in with mantras, chanting and meditation.
- We work the physical body along with the mind and spirit to create the confidence for a strong and healthy birth.
- We meditate, which creates space to release fears about birth or parenthood or our own past.
- We build community of like minded mamas so that our web of support grows as we grow!
- We believe that every women can be a fearless, loving, confident mother with the right tools.
Leave a message to schedule your Private class